Recovery Care are looking for a Service Manager to support individuals to live fulfilling lives, enabling them to realise their hopes, dreams and aspirations. Come and work as part of a team to promote the aims and values of Recovery Care.
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Looking for individuals who have:
- QCF Level 5 Qualification in Health & social care or equivalent
- Previous care experience is essential
- A driving licence is essential
- A passion for working with vulnerable individuals
- Strong IT skills are essential
We can offer you:
- Full paid training provided with recognised qualifications.
- Strong promotion prospects with a growing Welsh Company.
- Career progression available.
An overview of the role:
- Direct, support and manage staff in completing their specific daily tasks for which you will be ultimately responsible for overseeing
- Ensure staff actively engage with and follow individual support plans for service users so that outcomes and goals are achieved.
- Ensure that individual care journals & all relevant paperwork is updated.
- Encourage and enable individuals to make informed decisions and choices;
- To adhere to & have excellent knowledge of all Company Policies and Procedures, the staff handbook and Care Council for Wales – Code of Practice
- Take responsibility for your own and other’s health and safety
- Report and document any concerns in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Follow all reasonable management instructions, promoting a high-quality service
- Work in partnership with colleagues, appropriate family, friends and other professionals.
Find out more about the work we do at Recovery Care here.