We are currently recruiting for Male and Female Support Workers in Cardiff & Barry.
37.5 hours per week starting at £8.91 to £9.05 an hour
Location: Cardiff & Barry
Looking for individuals who have:
- A desire to make a difference to someone’s life
In addition to the personal rewards gained from helping someone turn their life around, the job offers additional benefits to you.
- No traveling from home to home – we work with clients at single sites.
- Flexible shift patterns, helping you plan your working week around your needs.
- Staff awards & rewards, recognising commitment.
- Strong promotion prospects with a growing Welsh Company.
- Fully funded & recognised qualifications, allowing you to establish or progress your career in health care.
- Ongoing Opportunities for overtime.
An overview of the role
- Supporting people with learning difficulties and/or mental health to gain greater confidence in daily living
- Support people to find volunteering and education opportunities in their local areas.
- Ensuring that each of our service users can make informed choices.
- Encouraging service users greater independence in everything they do.
- Forming good partnerships working with Local Authorities, voluntary agencies and community groups.
- Planning a range of activities for service users to partake in.
- Promote social inclusion
- Providing emotional support to clients
Find out more about the work we do at Recovery Care here.
Before applying, please click this link to download the full job description: Support Worker Job Description
Before applying, please download and complete this application form in full – uploading with your CV